EDI Games: Morning's Wrath Reaches Beta Stage

Started by
18 comments, last by rogerdv 19 years, 1 month ago
Morning's Wrath Ethereal Darkness Interactive's first comercial game has finally reached the beta stage. Eight Beta Testers from the GameDev.net community have been selected to help test the game, these testers are: 1. GraveyardFilla 2. VertexNormal 3. Asheh 4. Bad Maniac 5. Visage 6. Tarviathun 7. Turt99 8. Ilankt Release of the beta will occur, tomorrow, March 17th. Though there are still some large tasks to do,(graphics review, dialogue revision, voice talent casting/capture), we will be working hard to ensure a speedy release of a, bug-free , Pollished and most of all, Fun game. We will likely need more testers in time, so if you are familiar with the project and would like to be a tester, please feel free to drop me an e-mail at. Raymond@EDIGames.com Thanks to everyone who has supported this project through words of encouragement =)

Raymond Jacobs, Owner - Ethereal Darkness Interactive
www.EDIGames.com - EDIGamesCompany - @EDIGames

Advertisement
CONGRATULATIONS!
I've been watching you progress this game throughout most of last year. All I can say is it looks like an awesome project, and congratulations on getting it to Beta! I'm looking forward to playing this game!

Keep up the great work!
Good work EDI! Looks like I'll be enjoying it soon. =)
Terrific job!
so, how much are we getting paid? [grin].
FTA, my 2D futuristic action MMORPG
premature questions but... where and/or how do we buy your game?

edit: excuse my rudeness, but to reiterate what another poster said:
Quote:Original post by Oluseyi
CONGRATULATIONS!

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

When I first saw this I didn't think it would get anywhere.
FANTASTIC JOB!!

It's always great to see succesful projects.
Congratulations - I've been watching your threads, and it looks like it'll be an excellent game, I'm looking forward to getting a copy. [smile]

- Jason Astle-Adams

Looks great, although I think I'll wait until the full version comes out. I've been watching it's progress for a while, too.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement