• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Problems with Fmod

This topic is 4729 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys hows it going? I have a question about Fmod. I have a working wrapper for Fmod that I am currently trying to intergrate into my game, but when I do I get about 25 syntax errors inside of fmod.h, which I have not modified or changed. Sometimes when I place the sound wrapper header at the begining of certain cpp files it will work but when i try to include it in a header fill it gives me those 25 errors. Even if it does compile, the game will crash in random spots, I am unsure whether the problem is with how I am including fmod or how iam arranging my headers in the game. The only thing I have include in my sound wrapper header is "fmod.h" Any help that anyone could give me would be a great help. Thanks. DOES NOT WORK //////////////////////// #pragma once #ifndef _PLAYER_H_ #define _PLAYER_H_ #include "cframe.h" //#include "cparticleengine.h" #include "modelmanager.h" #include "gamemath.h" #include "Rockets.h" #include "CLinkedList.h" #include "Sound.h" -------------------> right here is my wrapper include. COMPILES IN THE CPPfile FINE BUT PROVIDES PROBLEMS //////////////////////////////////////////// //#include "stdafx.h" #include "Sound.h" #include "Player.h" #include "ccamera.h" #include "renderer.h" #include "Physics.h"

Advertisement
Your going to need to provide more information that your #include statements to get any help - what errors you are getting would be a good start.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement