'Advanced Lighting and Materials with Shaders' has anyone read it?

Started by
14 comments, last by Jason Z 12 years, 10 months ago
Can anyone post the content in the CDROM online??
Advertisement

Can anyone post the content in the CDROM online??

If the author has not posted the content publicly, then you should not expect someone else to do it either. If you have legitimately purchased a copy of this book, then contact the publisher/author with your situation and see if they will send you a copy of the data.

Please stop asking people to upload content that isn't theirs - that is against the copyright of the material.
I plan to take a look at it in the near future as well.

Previously "Krohm"

I actually tried to search for this book in Germany (amazon.de) and it comes up with a different book cover than that shown on (amazon.com). I also see that the U.S. version is from 2005 while the one on the German site is from 2004... I'm taking a trip back to the U.S. in July, so maybe I'll have to order the other book and pick it up later...

I actually tried to search for this book in Germany (amazon.de) and it comes up with a different book cover than that shown on (amazon.com). I also see that the U.S. version is from 2005 while the one on the German site is from 2004... I'm taking a trip back to the U.S. in July, so maybe I'll have to order the other book and pick it up later...

I can only find the 2004 version on Amazon.com, (its a purple cover with Teapot, sphere and torus.)

What is the link for the 2005 version?

Thanks

[quote name='Jason Z' timestamp='1307957171' post='4822679']

I can only find the 2004 version on Amazon.com, (its a purple cover with Teapot, sphere and torus.)

What is the link for the 2005 version?

Thanks
[/quote]
Here is the link for the strange looking version (only available on Amazon.de): link
On second look, it seems that both have a 2004 publish date - not sure how I missed that...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement