Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aegrimonia

game posters?

3 posts in this topic

i'd like to start collecting posters of games that have captured my imagination and time over the years.. but i seriously doubt i'll be able to find anything for Ultima II, III, or IV in a poster, nor for Pirates!.. but.. anyone seen a poster for Beyond Good and Evil? i'd love to get one of that'n! ;) i found one for Ragnarok (a MMORPG) and Breath of Fire IV:Dragon Quarter (they are both on the way) but i'd love to find one for BG&E.. i know some must exist.. Edit: a Homeworld poster would be sweet too..

I won some of the posters bioware used at E3 for NWN, NWN:HOTU and their Star Wars KOTR. They exist, but not sure fif they were made just for e3 or not. :S

i saw BG&E posters up at the game stores when it was a new game.. but apparently they all went in the trash.. cuz there aren't any on ebay ;(

NWN would be a nice poster.. if i'd played the game..

by the time my computer was fast enough to play it.. it was 'old hat'.

My local game store knows I'll be in whenever a major promo ends to pick up any of the stuff they're happy to give away, so I manage to get a few things that way - you should start heading to local stores to pick up this sort of stuff, often anything the employees don't want is just thrown out anyways - eventually they get used to you to the extent that they sometimes actually keep things they think you might want for a while.