Remember to set your clocks!

Started by
27 comments, last by Nice Coder 19 years ago
Well daylight savings just ended here in Australia. I enjoyed the extra hour of sleep. My brother and his wife forgot and turned up an hour early at church this morning. :)
Advertisement
[lol]
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Ooops, I forgot to set my clock... I only realized that when I left my computer which switched automatically :/
Now get down on your hands and knees and start repeating "Open Source Good, M$ Evil", smacking your head against the pavement after each repetition. Once you have completed your training you may change your first name to GNU/, to show that you are free from the slavery of the closed source world. -Michalson
Quote:Original post by BiGF00T
Ooops, I forgot to set my clock... I only realized that when I left my computer which switched automatically :/

I feel so robbed [depressed]...
Booyah for the extra hour of drinking time! Conveniently, our local poolhall is liceneced till 3AM - which became 2AM. Brilliant!

- Jason Astle-Adams

Quote:It's really good, as this way the sun will shine an hour longer in the evening, meaning the sun will have more time to melt all the snow :)

You mean in the summer, when it's light until around 3 pm anyway? Yeah, I can see how that's a huge advantage... ;)
Quote:Original post by Raduprv
Yeah, the land of the free, once again, deviates from the International standards :)

There isn't an international standard on daylight savings. Or if there is one, nobody follows it because virtually every country has different times for it.
Damn it, I forgot... why didn't you remind me? Oh wait, you did... bah.
Either way, i don't need to remember.

From,
Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement