Independent Reality

Started by
1 comment, last by Avatar God 19 years ago
Has anyone here heard of this? Don't bother googling, though, I've checked every site that refers to it, including a bunch in Japanese and Russian, with little success. I *do* have every single song the guy ever had on mp3.com, but he seems to no longer exist.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Avatar God
Has anyone here heard of this? Don't bother googling, though, I've checked every site that refers to it, including a bunch in Japanese and Russian, with little success. I *do* have every single song the guy ever had on mp3.com, but he seems to no longer exist.

He doesn't seem to have an entry in CDDB, so my guess is that he's an amateur musicia, per se.

Have you tried Ask Jeeves? It seems to produce over ten pages of results, so there could be something there - I personally don't really know what to look for...

Incidentally - Ask Jeeves was sold for $9 bln (yes, billion) lately - I find that pretty amazing.
"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared
Eh, AskJeeves didn't return any IR references for me that were about the music... [sad]

Frickin nine billion? Dang...
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement