Sign in to follow this  
JayX

I need Source code

i need it for a dbz game i need good coding im wanna make one likeDBL2 if you heard of it.you can get me at www.byond.com and my key is Jerome and i need some coding badly man and some icons. please help me im a begginer in coding thank you.^-^

Quote:
Original post by JayX
Quote:
Original post by Marmin
u need code in what language plz?
i need it in english

I think he means Programming languages.Like C, C++, C#, Java, Python, etc..[smile]

Quote:
Original post by hothead
Quote:
Original post by JayX
Quote:
Original post by Marmin
i need it in english

I think he means Programming languages.Like C, C++, C#, Java, Python, etc..[smile]
i dunno which one

Quote:
Original post by hothead
Quote:
Original post by JayX
Quote:
Original post by Marmin
i need it in english

which one best

Quote:
Original post by JayX
Quote:
Original post by hothead
Quote:
Original post by JayX
Quote:
Original post by Marmin
i need it in english

which one best

If you've ever programmed in BYOND, then the transition to C++ wouldn't be hard, but generally, C++ isn't for beginners. Try Python.

Quote:
Original post by JayX
Quote:

Try Python.
ill try it but you ever been to byond and if you have have you played dragonball live 2 cause basiclly i want it like that.

Yes, but this isn't a chatting forum, and this is very offtopic. ( I tried to stay -away- from the DBZ games. )

Quote:
Original post by JayX
i need it for a dbz game i need good coding im wanna make one likeDBL2 if you heard of it.you can get me at www.byond.com and my key is Jerome and i need some coding badly man and some icons. please help me im a begginer in coding thank you.^-^

That is going to be imposssible on the first attempt.
Or the third.
Or basically anything witin the first few years of coding. (few == maybe 5-10)

Consider that bigger projects (like bdl2), have teams of heaps of coders (100's maybe?) working for years to bring out a single game.

Your probably not going to be able to do it.

From,
Nice coder

Quote:
Original post by hothead
For a beginner I would recommend C# , it is a little bit easier than C++ and is a fun language to learn [smile].
have you been to byond before :)

ok really nice coder i just want a good dbz game a plane nice one it dosent matter but i just want a nice one but not texaclly like DBL2 ok i just need some codings and some icons but very good codings

I'll tell you what.... I'll start coding your source code, and you pay me $50 per hour. This way both me and you are happy. I get money for my rent, and you get your game.

Sounds fair to me.... how about you?

Quote:
Original post by H_o_p_s
I'll tell you what.... I'll start coding your source code, and you pay me $50 per hour. This way both me and you are happy. I get money for my rent, and you get your game.

Sounds fair to me.... how about you?
well $50 no way but $10 a hour seems fair enough

Quote:
Original post by JayX
ok really nice coder i just want a good dbz game a plane nice one it dosent matter but i just want a nice one but not texaclly like DBL2 ok i just need some codings and some icons but very good codings

It doesn't really matter.

Even 'simple' games take months and teams of heaps of programmers to code and debug.

From,
Nice coder