GIF decoding

Started by
10 comments, last by Evil Steve 19 years ago
Quote:Original post by Evil Steve
Quote:Original post by chollida1
GDI+ is most definitely offered in a C++ variety, we use it for our App and we're a legacy C++ app, nothing managed here:).

Its really easy to use and offers great image quality, the performace does leave a little to be desired however:)
Well, performance really isn't an issue. I do the downloading and loading in a seperate thread, and the image only gets loaded once.
Do you (or anyone) have any links or tutorials on loading images with GDI+? I know absolutely nothing about it (as you may have guessed [smile])

I used GDI+ a few projects back. From what I remember, it was really easy to use, and the MSDN references on it were pretty good. If you know GDI at all you should have no trouble.

(sorry I know that's what you want, but basically here should be enough to get you going.
if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight
Advertisement
Wow... GDI+ rocks... I just got it all working perfectly, with a total of 47 lines of code, including error handling.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement