Sign in to follow this  
Walked

Pirate Webcomic

My girlfriend and I had toyed with the idea of dong a webcomic for a loooong time, and about a month back we finally got the inspiration needed. Its up, with only two comics up right now - we're updating on a regular basis. Let me know what you think: http://www.shipmypirate.com

Guest Anonymous Poster
First glance: drop the "I'm so cool, even though I probably still live with my parents, because I have yet another comic book" attitude as evidenced by:
Quote:

(click it you retard)

Other than that, the first chapter first page does nothing for me as it's just a setup and the other was lacking in execution though it has potential to be funny.

Quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
First glance: drop the "I'm so cool, even though I probably still live with my parents, because I have yet another comic book" attitude as evidenced by:
Quote:

(click it you retard)

Other than that, the first chapter first page does nothing for me as it's just a setup and the other was lacking in execution though it has potential to be funny.

Geeze, kind of harsh, huh!?

Quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
Quote:

(click it you retard)

That was a stab at a friend of mine, note it does not carry through to the second posting. Settle down on that a little bit now. :)

And yes, the first page is just a setup, there is more coming tomorrow which actually manages to get some story rolling.

Sign in to follow this