Sign in to follow this  
TempHolder

The Most Annoying Problem Ever

Hey Ive been trying to program this game and I usually dont work with GLUT but i decided to use it this time. Iam getting a real annoying error Iam not sure if its because of glut but I never got a problem with windows, anyhow first it doesnt let me use glLoadIdentity() b/c then it just wont display anything, and for some reason i have a mask and the image if the image is applied these traingles that are suppose to be drawn and anything else for that matter isnt drawn at all but if i apply the mask only it all will work does anyone what the problem can be if you want ask for some code if you need it but theres alot of it that will have this problem TY!.

1) Please use punctuation. Your post is almost entirely unreadable.

2) This is what I got from it: Your problem is that if you make a call to glLoadIdentity() nothing draws, but when you render them with a "mask" it works fine. I'm not sure if you mean that it works fine when you use the mask or if you mean that just not having the glLoadIdentity() call makes it all work fine.

You are going to need to post your draw routine and the method where you load & set up your textures. Please post with punctuation and put your code inside [source] [/source] tags

-me