• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
zuren

Look for the world computer game the sale the terrace website and enter the step

This topic is 4861 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

It is very happy to acquaint with with everybody in Gamedev. Along with development that game market world turn, more and more companies start with the team product the world turns the development, I am to want to ask , in the World market, most which computer game sale terrace is worthy of having faith in how many?The step of the sale product on these networkses terrace what kind of? Thank!

Advertisement
Today to GameDev.net, and welcome!

In the world marketplace, there is a game of plural types, it surpasses. First as for the game of shooting of the person always has spread. It spread to develop, it is in the midst of advancing and in addition the cost which is continued holding in order to generate the quantity where the earnings which are in the midst of advancing for the sake of are large as for the MMORPGs it required many extremely. For example it is the Warcraft, the world with the $15 has in 1.5 1000000 contractors concerning January, they are 22,000,000 dollars concerning January. For example the game of the real-time maneuvers excessively, can sell Warcraft 3 well.

This information as for me desires the fact that it is useful to you!

Thanksing a lot the fractoid replies.Respect the company of such world class very much at us to the development that lead this profession.But be used as a company to say, can't make sure, own target is what very blindness.We made sure the game profession subdivides the market, the hope passes own effort, developping the quite good product, working hard to sell with the abroad game network the terrace establishes to rise good cooperative relation.

welcome to gamedev zuren..you ask some big question there which would take some effort to answer, but sorry I can't help

Guest Anonymous Poster
One thing of remembering is the game has spread to RPG. The market world turns with development.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!