• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Fatel Error

This topic is 4711 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey, I know this probably doesn't go in this catagory but I dont' know what catagory it'd be under. I keep getting this error that pops up when I start windows. Windows has just recovered from a serious error. BCCode : 4e BCP1 : 00000099 BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : 00000000 BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

Advertisement
Could be a hardware problem. Have you noticed any other strange things going on recently, such as hard drive accesses taking longer, garbled graphics, etc?
When do you see this error? While windows is booting, or once it'd logged in?
Do you get a Blue Screen Of Death with that info on it?

the harddrive somtimes likes to just randomly shutoff when doing to. It'll make some train gear sound and next thing I know the windows loading screen appears. And I keep getting these windows has recovered fomr a serious error messages. This happened on my old computer too, which makes no sense b/c there was no transfer of hardware fomr the old to the new computer. I even bought a new Windows XP Pro CD. So I have no idea what the problem is. Hope that helps. Thanks in advance.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement