Small Profitable Business for Sale Guardian Games

Started by
-1 comments, last by Guardian_Light 19 years ago
A rare opportunity for the right person or company to purchase a small shareware company and gain the rights to top rated board game software products. An owner of an existing shareware business could easily sell these existing products to their customer mailing list and make back at least a significant portion of the cost to acquire Guardian Games. I am asking $8500 USD for all business assets. I will be accepting offers until April 15th, 2005. What will be included in the sale of Guardian Games? (1) Five currently available shareware downloadable games. Guardian Games flagship product, Chinese Checkers Master is the highest reviewed Chinese checkers game available. (2) The current customer list of guardian games, including all pertaining information of customers. (In the purchase of the company, you have to incorporate our policies in how we promised to use that information – this is not an unethical sale of such information). (3) An approximately 400 large opt-in newsletter subscription base. A company with complementary products could easily use this list to generate a significant amount of revenue. (4) Three supporting web sites, a main business web site, and two product specific web sites. The two product web sites include a customer/user tracking system which includes complete information on where sales are being made (i.e. download site, advertisement etc.) Why is Guardian Games being sold? As the sole owner/operator, I have a limited amount of time to pursue opportunity. I have been pursuing another shareware opportunity for several months now and came to realize that another company could take much better advantage of Guardian Games assets. As a full-time student, I decided I needed to focus on a single business opportunity, given my time restraints, I have made the tough decision to sell Guardian Games. Additional information on the sale of this business including past years sales history can be found at: http://www.guardiangames.com/sale.html If you have any questions, or would like to make an offer, you can contact myself by phone or email at: Michael Sikora, Guardian Games Proprietor Email: mike@guardiangames.com Phone: 1 (905) 361-5734 Thank you, Michael Sikora Guardian Games 46 Alexander Ave. Peterborough, ON Canada K9J6B4

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement