Note to Mod

Started by
1 comment, last by grhodes_at_work 18 years, 11 months ago
Just had some free time and thought i would come see how one of my "fun" questions was going. Only to find it was closed. Link is: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=314549 Reason for closing was apparently school work. Were u bored and had nothing else todo? The question was not realted to homework, it was simply a question which came across me when i was revising trig. Assuming you read the question i thought it would be easy to see why i would post a question like that here. The reference to the school book was just to show what i had been taught. Im not going to repost the question, im not going to argue. I just wanted to raise the point that my post was clearly not homework, and by the way, even if it was i would think that kind of question would have been gladley acepted by this forum. Anyway apart from that, these forums have been great to me, and i thank you all. Cheers, Nick
Advertisement
I don't mind questions remotely related to homework. I just hate bums asking for a hand out. If you don't understand something and want some clarification, and can't ask your teacher, parents, or friends, fair enough. If you want the solution, beat it.

Everything is better with Metal.

Quote:Original post by NickyP101
Anyway apart from that, these forums have been great to me, and i thank you all.

Nick, I'm glad for this and sincerely hope you'll continue to use the forum for on-topic posts or occasional posts that may not be so on-topic but do follow the forum guidelines (see Forum FAQ). Please see my private message in response to your full post.
Graham Rhodes Moderator, Math & Physics forum @ gamedev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement