• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Resistance HM editor

This topic is 4687 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, i have been working on this editor for some time. I just wanted to get opinions, it isnt done yet, and it dosnt edit heightmaps point by point, but it does other stuff like texturing. There is a bug in it atm that means u have to load all your textures first before opening, otherwise the file pointer returns NULL every time youy try and load a texture for some reason. I have included the map file, test.ohm, as well as some textures. If you want to make your own heightmap, please make it a greyscale .raw file with dimesions of 1024x1024. If you can be bothered send me one of the OHM's youve made or something. The rest is explained in the readme. Clicky for download. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us EDIT: Ok this has been fixed. [Edited by - Kris2456 on April 24, 2005 5:37:55 PM]

Advertisement
Ok, ive modified it a bit. And ive fixed that bug. Just for clarification, you have to type the filename of the texture into the texture boxes on the dialogue.

A screenshot would be good to encourage people to download and try it. :)

As per request, a screenshot.

Although there really isnt that much to take ascreenshot of.

^^

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement