• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
crazy_andy

icons and resources

This topic is 4781 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a fully functioning program, which has an icon: for both the sys tray and the AFX_IDI_STD_FRAME one, (the one in the top left of programs) this is great. but now I want to alter the menu that I get when I right click the icon in the sys tray. So I add my things to the menu, by copying them from another menu. the new menu looks good, but it has the same ID as the corresponding one from the other menu. (file->new->timer1 has ID ID_NEW_TIMER1) and the one for the tray (right click->new->timer1 has ID ID_NEW_TIMER1) So I change the tray ID to ID_TNEW_TIMER1 anyway, without changing anything else I compile and run and the icon for the top left AFX_IDI_STD_FRAME doesn't work, its just a white revtangle. I have tried this twice and got the same prob. Anyone know whats going on?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!