• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
NighTiger

Tiles

This topic is 4857 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys, I thank you for the sprites but... where can I find a good tiles? :°°°( just tilesssss :°°°°°°°°°(

Advertisement
What kind of tiles are you looking for ? square tiles ? isometric ones ? 2:1 or 4:3 ? Plattformer ? Pixeled ? Rendered ? For your kitchen ? Or are you searching for me ? :D

The sticky "sprites, sprites and more sprites" thread at the top of this section doesn´t only lead to sprites afaik ...

Quote:
Original post by tiles
What kind of tiles are you looking for ? square tiles ? isometric ones ? 2:1 or 4:3 ? Plattformer ? Pixeled ? Rendered ? For your kitchen ? Or are you searching for me ? :D

The sticky "sprites, sprites and more sprites" thread at the top of this section doesn´t only lead to sprites afaik ...

for my kitchen of course :D
hehehehe
I'm looking for square tiles for a rpg-game old style... tnx :)

Well, he said he is looking for old school square tiles . My tiles are 4:3 isometric , based at 64x48 rectangle tiles. Nevertheless he also could use them :)

When you are in need for old school stuff you may have a look to search for pages with RPG Maker 2000 content . Those pages often also provides those old school chipsets ...

Sorry when you cannot connect to my page . A known problem , but i cannot fix it . My webhoster uses this servers that are only available through port 1059 , which will be blocked by some firewalls . It´s the price for my webspace . Especially hardware firewalls of universities are affected for example . They block nearly everything .

Maybe you can use another PC that isn´t behind a firewall which is blocking port 1059 ...

Or do you mean that you are too lazy to copy the URL and paste it into IE ? I am lazy too. This board needs html tags to post a working link in a message . Allright , let´s have a look ...

reinerstilesets

Quote:
Original post by tiles
Sorry when you cannot connect to my page . A known problem , but i cannot fix it . My webhoster uses this servers that are only available through port 1059 , which will be blocked by some firewalls . It´s the price for my webspace . Especially hardware firewalls of universities are affected for example . They block nearly everything .

Maybe you can use another PC that isn´t behind a firewall which is blocking port 1059 ...

Or do you mean that you are too lazy to copy the URL and paste it into IE ? I am lazy too. This board needs html tags to post a working link in a message . Allright , let´s have a look ...

reinerstilesets

I don't know why...
I can't try to connect to it at home because I don't have internet there... :-(

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!