• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
a guitar player

book

This topic is 4930 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I was wondering which book I should get. Its between these two. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1931841098/qid=1114431991/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-0264710-4413560?v=glance&s=books and this http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/159200315X/qid=1114431991/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-0264710-4413560 I was thinking the second because it is cheaper. I know it is also shorter but it still seems to cover everything. Well what do you guys think?

Advertisement
If you want to recive an answer to youre question i sugest you tell at least the name & authors of those books. I Don`t think anyone will hury to visit those pages to know what you are talking about.

The first book had a bunch of chapters on how to write stories for games and how to program in C++ coming from a C background. The second book cut all the crap out, which is why it's cheaper. It's also more up to date. Get the second one.

Quote:
Original post by aaroncox1234
The first book had a bunch of chapters on how to write stories for games and how to program in C++ coming from a C background. The second book cut all the crap out, which is why it's cheaper. It's also more up to date. Get the second one.

I agree.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!