visual studio 2005 beta 2 experiance

Started by
8 comments, last by Rattrap 18 years, 12 months ago
I just triied sighning up for the beta experiance and after vertifying the email and clicking next it says "We’re sorry, but we were unable to service your request. You may wish to choose from the links below for information about Microsoft products and services." and brings up a load of links. Any ideas?
www.stickskate.com -> check it out, some gnarly stick skating movies
Advertisement
Sometimes MS doesn't like other browsers such as FireFox; I've not tried aquiring VS2005 but try with internet explorer
From what I understand you also need an MSDN subscription, which goes into the big bucks.
I'm using IE, and it says that the beta experiance is free.
You need an MSDN subscription to download the full blown 2005 beta. You can download the express versions for free.

"I can't believe I'm defending logic to a turing machine." - Kent Woolworth [Other Space]

hi,

i'll get MSDN soon, but i think that you should be able to download the beta for free =)
I was getting the same thing, however it just started working recently. A couple of extra fields were added to the form you have to fill in so I guess MS made a mistake somewhere.

Oh and for those talking about downloading the beta, yes you need an MSDN subscription but you can order a DVD or CD set of the full VS 2005 Team System beta for free without one.
downloaded it about a week ago and you dont need anything but a free msdn sub
These tears..leave scars...as they run down my face.
yep, it worked eventually, Ihad to try about 10 times but I got it.
It should also be noted that the part of the reason the MSDN subscribers get access to the full beta is because most of the packages include getting the full version of 2005 when it is eventually released.

"I can't believe I'm defending logic to a turing machine." - Kent Woolworth [Other Space]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement