• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Joshilay

Unable to build the sample juke box application inside VC++

This topic is 4777 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I finally installed directx 9.0 sdk summer 2004 and the directx 9.0 summer 2004 extras package .I have Visual Studio 6.0 .When i tried to build the given sample jukebox application inside the directshow , it gave some 58 errors , below are some of them : error 2065 :'Co-InitializeEx' : undeclared identifier error 2065 :'CLSID_WMAsfReader' : undeclared identifier error 2065 :'EC_DEVICE_LOST' : undeclared identifier error 2051 : case expression not constant error 2065 :'EC_EXTDEVICE_MODE_CHANGE' : undeclared identifier error 2051 :case expression not constant error 2065 :'EC_GRAPH_CHANGED' : undeclared identifier error 2051 : case expression not constant error 2065 :'EC_PAUSED' : undeclared identifier Could anyone pls tell me how to rectify them , waht are the files i should include , anything specific to COM Library . As i mentioned earlier ,i have installed directx 9.0 sdk summer edition as well as directx 9.0 summer edition extras which are compatible wid visual studio 6.0. Waiting for an earlier reply , regards , joshilay .

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!