• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
dan_6977

OpenGL GLUI glui.h link - big problem!

This topic is 4863 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've been trying to link GLUI to my existing OpenGL/GLUT application...but it will not work no matter how hard I try! I am coding in C and compile my work on a command line (not using VC++ or any other package) I have placed glui.h in my complier's include/GL folder along with all the glut and opengl header files I link to. I have also added glui32.lib to the lib folder with all the other glut and opengl libraries. My program works fine until I add the line #include <GL/glui.h>, I don't even have to write any GLUI code for the problems to start happening. I compile my program with the following line: gcc -o run program.c -lglu32 -lglut32 -lopengl32 -lglaux -lglui32 -lcg -lcgGL (Here I link to Cg libraries as well as I use a Cg pixel shader in my program.) This gives me hundreds of errors all for glui.h (as a small example: C:/Dev-Cpp/include/GL/glui.h:34: parse error before "Arcball" C:/Dev-Cpp/include/GL/glui.h:47: parse error before "RGBc" C:/Dev-Cpp/include/GL/glui.h:47: syntax error before '{' token C:/Dev-Cpp/include/GL/glui.h:1646: `this' undeclared (first use C:/Dev-Cpp/include/GL/glui.h:1654: `trans_type' undeclared (firs C:/Dev-Cpp/include/GL/glui.h: At top level: C:/Dev-Cpp/include/GL/glui.h:1659: parse error before '}' token) I have downloaded some examples for glui and they seem to run in VC++....so I must have the files needed somewhere..? But I cannot make these examples run from the command line either... Please help, I have been trying to simply link these libraries for days now and I havnt even written a line of GLUI code! Dan

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!