Pictures of you! Dammit we aren't allowed to let this thread to die

Started by
266 comments, last by Ademan555 18 years, 10 months ago
Well, I did a search on gamedev for the last pictures of you thread and well... the only one I found sort of died in 2001... which is kind a little... retired. Anyways, I figured it could be brought back. We have the technology. We can build it bigger, faster, stronger, sexier. (If somebody has a link to a better thread, go ahead and share it. Or bother Myopic to work on the forum search feature :P ) So, here is the first pic: I am the one on the right yes, in the dress.
[ Six Hour Game Contest | ( Thread | Blog | Wiki | 6hour Bio ) ][ Website | (Blog | Gallery ) ]
Advertisement
Hello DakeDesu! Long time no see.

The only image I have to hand is:

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

| Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
There's that famous picture again ^^^^
ok, i'll throw mine in :P Me, not too long ago, playing with my newish digital camera. I didn't know it was upside down at the time...

Quote:Original post by EtnuBwahaha. I would've shot the guy in the balls.
Hooray! Another chance to post mecathead.jpg!

Whoa - when did you come back DakeDesu?

I have the usual one in my FTP somewhere.. let me find it

Aha. This is sooo old :P

Quote:Original post by Mushu

Just tonight.
[ Six Hour Game Contest | ( Thread | Blog | Wiki | 6hour Bio ) ][ Website | (Blog | Gallery ) ]
Quote:Original post by DakeDesu

Just tonight.

Okay, good, I didn't miss anything then. Well, welcome back (we always knew you'd come back... they all always come back) [wink]
Quote:Original post by DakeDesu

Just tonight.

Okay, good, I didn't miss anything then. Well, welcome back (we always knew you'd come back... they all always come back) [wink]

This, I think, is about my third or fourth relapse.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement