ZX Spectrum

Started by
6 comments, last by Bezzant 23 years, 4 months ago
Does anyone know If theres a place where I can pick up a ZX Spectrum.... yes I know its old but I just gotta have all ye''olde machines that I never got to see/play the first computer I re-call having was a commadore 64 then an Amiga and the likes of the Nes with the robot thing that opened the doors in an old mario game So If anyone knows where I can get one, I''d be very grateful Alan (Im gonna go to a search for one now!) IF YA SMELL... WHAT THE BEZZ IS COOKIN''''
Advertisement
I think I have one lying around, but I''m not selling... teehee
Why don''t you just buy yourself a really old ZX81 while you''re at it? I have one of those too hehe

Henry
Damn! I''ve been searching but all I can find is emulators....who the hell wants an emulator

Alan

IF YA SMELL... WHAT THE BEZZ IS COOKIN''''

I have an old ZX spectrum+ lyin'' around, and I''ll be glad to send it to you, but...

-I don''t know whether it still works
-I live in India

Anyway, If you need it badly, lemme know.

/\ \/\/ /\ |< <-
/ // / |< <-
I live in the UK and have an old zx81 hanging around, if it even works anymore is beyond me but I would be haooy to part with it - the box is all messed up so it will never ever be worth anything

perception -> Consciousness -> life
Hey dude
Buy this months EDGE magazine.
There is a company that advertises in every issue which sells ZX81s, Spectrums etc. They are about £80 i think.
I remeber the ZX81, low RAM sure.... but hey what a fast boot time!

http://www.positech.co.uk
Hey dude
Buy this months EDGE magazine.
There is a company that advertises in every issue which sells ZX81s, Spectrums etc. They are about £80 i think.
I remeber the ZX81, low RAM sure.... but hey what a fast boot time!

http://www.positech.co.uk
£80 for a zx81?? Well give me £10 or more and its all yours :D
I live in Essex, if you live to far away then don''t worry about it.

perception -> Consciousness -> life

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement