Control Monger Alpha 1 download

Started by
4 comments, last by Draconus 18 years, 11 months ago
Control Monger Alpha 1.0 released Website here: http://www.controlmonger.com Get the demo here: http://www.controlmonger.com/files/cm_install_0.exe If you find any bugs plz post them here.... we do not have any official servers up, so if you want to play with friends you will have to open one... to test the game by yourself just host a game and you will be able to run around the levels. Some (but not all) the controls: a,s,d,w = movement q,e= 90 degree on side Tab= boost jet Space= jump jet 1-0= weapon/grenade fast slots Left shift= change weapons Left control= change grenade f1-f3= score boards ~ = Console I= turn engines on/off (you will need this if you get hit by an emp grenade) [Edited by - Draconus on May 12, 2005 12:12:30 AM]
work hard-play hard
Advertisement
anyone find any bugs yet?
work hard-play hard
changed download link
work hard-play hard
impressive. great model work, nice effects, spiffy intro.

- there is a linewrap issue when first starting it (warning about firewalls, ports, etc).
- no explaination how to add bots
- no protection from setting client/host port the same
- problems using backspace while changing port settings
- R Gun (railgun, i assume) has no graphical.. anything. sound plays only after mouse button is let off

couldn't get my router to allow me to host a game (or join one), so i couldn't test the networking.

on a final note, why do the ships jump? and shouldn't they be faster? would be a plus if the boxes could break, too.

may post later with more details.
- can't jump on top level by blue flag (misplaced collission box?)
- networking seems ok, but nobody else is playing
- get stuck on protrusions from wall in midair (small ledges, etc)

forgot to include earlier:
AMD Athlon 64 3200+, Radeon 9800, 512MB DDR

graphics settings are all great.
thanks for the imput :)
work hard-play hard

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement