• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jajawong

Floating Boat Animation

This topic is 4912 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am a beginner of 3D Animation and I need your help. Floating Boat Animation is actually my final year project. The software pakage I am going to use is 3D studio max, and OpenGL for the 3D programming. As I have to demonstrate 4 types of boat and 4 types of background(e.g. river across a city or river across a forest), I want to know how you guys model the floating motion of the object and let user to control the floating motion by increasing the speed of the wave? I really don't know how they move in the real life.How can I do? Also, do you have any comment on the software and programming language or anything you want to let me know? pls feel free to leave a message here.

Advertisement

This topic is 4912 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.