Engine?

Started by
8 comments, last by JanRy 18 years, 11 months ago
Im trying to make a 3d MMORPG, but can't wait to use Realm Creator, the best engine i've seen yet any suggestion on any other one with good 3d engine and with online (MORPG or MMORPG) thanks in advance
AIM: jannen84MSN: janry191@hotmail.comMAIL: alex_mochi@yahoo.es
Advertisement
Get a Copy of NWN and use the Aurora Engine?
NWN is too simple, everything in tiles and blocks, i need something more versatile like EQ2 or SWG
How much programming knowledge do you have?
How much network knowledge do you have?

Have you made any game at all? I mean even using any wysiwyg editor?

GL making a high class mmorpg.

-Truth is out there-
i have VB and HTML experience, not much about networking

and no, nothing in wysiwyg

i just need something similar to RC (close to Aurora, but better looking, online, much more customizable and almost no scripting needed)
Search the forums for "MMORPG" and "beginner", that'll give you some hints on what to do next.
2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2
I just need some names... some that are really happy with a 3d online engine capable of doing 3d MMORPGs, just like RC
I'm afraid that what you're asking for doesn't really exist.
Um why cant you use RC - because it hasnt come out yet? Personally Im skeptical of the engine. I am thinking it will flood the net with hundreds of generic mmorpg games that 30 people play, much like rpgmaker - we shall see though. Even with an engine that costs $50, it needs models, etc.
Quote:Original post by Talonder
Um why cant you use RC - because it hasnt come out yet?

Correct.

I saw what it can do, but anyway, until it comes out (july aprox), I'll try to make tons of models and get the story ready.

Thanks anyway, this thread is no longer needed

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement