• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
slayer123

www.videogamesandsuch.com

This topic is 4761 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

For those into playing video games, come check out my site: Video Games and Such
We sell everything from games and systems ranging from the Atari 2600 all the way to the Nintendo Gamecube, PS2 & Xbox. We offer a wide selection for the classic gamer as well as the next generation gamer. We also pride ourselves on our customer service as well as fast processing and all orders are shipped within 24 hrs. Also don't forget to checkout our gaming community. It has about 30 games as well as a message board, chat, and a high score board for each of the games. So far we have classics such as Space Invaders, Asteroids, & Pac-Man. To see the rest of the games we have come check out our gaming community: Video Games and Such Community The best part about the community is that its totally free. Come sign up and enjoy what we have to offer in the gaming community. Ben Wabnick Video Games and Such Our huge Video Game Store Our up and coming Gaming Community [Edited by - slayer123 on May 12, 2005 8:12:06 PM]
Advertisement
We have even more stuff we are putting up in the store this weekend is well, old school and new. Tell your friends about the site if they are looking for games as well!!

Quote:
Original post by DigitalChaos
wow awesome site, i'll defnitely be ordering stuff from there sometime (once i get a job)

I hope you get a job soon. Maybe you can get paid to help Kobe out. He needs alot of help since Shaq left town. :)

Quote:
Original post by slayer123
Quote:
wow awesome site, i'll defnitely be ordering stuff from there sometime (once i get a job)

I hope you get a job soon. Maybe you can get paid to help Kobe out. He needs alot of help since Shaq left town. :)

well, unfortunately i'm a football player, not a basketball player ;)

Quote:
Quote:
Original post by slayer123
Quote:

well, unfortunately i'm a football player, not a basketball player ;)

Darn, I'm at a loss for words. :) The Rams are in St. Louis and the Raiders are in Oakland. Then again I'm in Orlando, Florida and we have never had a pro team. :) Anyway my point is: hope you do great at football. :)

Quote:
Original post by Kwizatz
No clicky makes zombie jesus cry.

I forgot about the clickies. :( I modified the message so now everything has clickies. :)

Thanks for the tip Kwizatz, much appreciated.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!