• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Myopic Rhino

Adonthell - a free fantasy crpg

This topic is 6942 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

The Adonthell project's goal is not only the creation of a free role playing game for different platforms, that will beat its commercial competitors in size and gameplay, but to implement a highly customizable environment for making rpg's. The main emphasis lies on development of easy to use tools and a modular game engine, which allows to include new features as better hardware allows or own wishes require it.

Adonthell itself will not become a simple Hack 'n Slay, but more like a non-linear Adventure with detailed simulation of characters, occasional conflicts with hostile creatures and a dense, surprising plot.

http://mitglied.tripod.de/~Adonthell

>Adonthell itself will not become a simple Hack 'n Slay,

cool.

>but more like a non-linear Adventure

cool.

> with detailed simulation of characters,

waay cool.

>occasional conflicts with hostile creatures

WHAT! weeee must have blooood!

>and a dense, surprising plot.

Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Sounds like a good idea. cool.

99% of what you just read was probably crap.
Have a nice day

dude I would e-mail you but I cant find your e-mail so I would like to help you anyway I can I am currently looking for experience game development and I want to make my own game but not right now

99% of what you just read was probably crap.
Have a nice day

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!