Sign in to follow this  

System Info(perfcounters)

This topic is 4596 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I would like to retrieve some system info with performance counters(perfcounters) but the example codes i've found are really sucky or close to non-existing. Not even msdn got an example code program for it with c++ what i could find. I've used them in c#.net before but there you just had to drag&drop basically. I would appreciate if anyone got a codeexample or so saved, just thats retrieves like cpu speed or something so i can easily change where it points at to get other values also from perfcounters. Of the little i've found im afraid you need shitloads of code just to get a value :/. Well any code or link to a good example would help. Would also like to know if there is anyway to get the cpuusage(for all processes)? Im in Windows Xp/VS 2005 beta 2. Regards

This topic is 4596 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.