The Truth

Started by
36 comments, last by Michael Tanczos 18 years, 11 months ago
Quote:Original post by vipejc
Quote:Original post by twix
You're mothers an idiot for having you.

Ouch. You really should consider other people's feelings before you say such things. [sad]

You're his brother.

... ok?
Advertisement
Anytime one of you nerds wants your azz handed to you. Call my office and will set an appointment, I love making nerds cry.
Please don't feed the trolls. It's rather pointless at this point.
______________________________"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains" - J.J. Rousseau
All right, I guess that's probably enough. Good luck with your hockey game, buddy. [smile]
Quote:Original post by Cold_Steel
Please don't feed the trolls. It's rather pointless at this point.

Go put on your Star Trek sneakers and run to Deep Space Nine.

Anytime one of you nerds wants your azz handed to you. Call my office and will set an appointment, I love making nerds cry.

I'm in the need for an ass-pounding... it's been a quite while for me. Can you post your number?
Quote:Original post by twix
All right, I guess that's probably enough. Good luck with your hockey game, buddy. [smile]

When God gave out brains, you thought he said trains, and you asked for a slow one.
Quote:Original post by superdeveloper

I'm in the need for an ass-pounding... it's been a quite while for me. Can you post your number?

You mean azz kicking. And sorry I don't beat up the retarded.
Quote:Original post by benryves
vipejc: Wait... I actually spent all that time working on a hockey engine for nothing?
Thanks.

The only thing you work is the pump, now give me $10 on super.
Is that meant to be a joke? Here's an idea. Before posting crappy "humour" threads, get a sense of humour first.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Oh come on, benryves, let's just let this thread drop away. When the troll starts saying things that look like they're taken from a list of generic insults, there's really nothing to be gained from responding to him.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement