Chatbot discussion

Started by
2 comments, last by Nice Coder 18 years, 11 months ago
What are some interesting things you would like a chatbot to be able to do? Where did chatbots stuff up? Any good algorithms? Post here! From, Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Advertisement
Encouraging....

My idea:
1. expand contractions on input, contract on output. (with or withous appostraphe. So dont gets turned into do not).

2. I am x, you are x makes entries relating x and i, or you.

3. keep lists of all the things that are [is/at/of/ect.] [any object].

Thas about it for me.

Does anyone have any ideas?

From,
Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
I was quite interested in using chatbots for RPG style games, to make characters more unique, and perhaps make random quests and such.... but it's a lot of bother, and no-one would appreciate it. Other than that... what uses do chat bots have? Besides bugging the sh*t out of me on IM programs?
Quote:Original post by Boruki
I was quite interested in using chatbots for RPG style games, to make characters more unique, and perhaps make random quests and such.... but it's a lot of bother, and no-one would appreciate it. Other than that... what uses do chat bots have? Besides bugging the sh*t out of me on IM programs?

See droids.
See Very easy human/Machine interface.

From,
Nice coder

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement