• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
The Najdorf

Ragdoll Masters is Done!

This topic is 4801 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
two small suggestions:

1) could you make them each a different colour so its easier to keep track of them in all the confusion?

2) could you add a health bar in so we can see who is winning and who is losing?

great job tho! its simple yet fun :)

how come noone ever posts screenshots? I would love to check out some of the things on this forum but I don't trust .exe's.. post some screens for us paranoids :)

Awesome! Like dAmAtA_cHiP said, it would be nice to have different colors for the different players and life bars. Other stuff I can think of to add would be different backgrounds. By the way, is the game supposed to slow down when the two players collide? If so, then it's a neat effect, but it would be nice if there were something to indicate that it's deliberate: slight motion blur? Even a caption would be nice. Definitely some cool stuff, though! Keep up the good work!

That game is fabulously addicting. Don't really understand how you're scoring. I landed about 20 hits on player two and it said he won after he got about 3.

Quote:
Original post by Techx
how come noone ever posts screenshots? I would love to check out some of the things on this forum but I don't trust .exe's.. post some screens for us paranoids :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!