Need win32 api list-view contoller help =)

Started by
1 comment, last by Strawberry 18 years, 11 months ago
Yo! ;) To keep it short: Background: Im writing a book registration program for the moment, gui style ofcource, and im using a list-view controller to display all the books, The problem: My api files are kind of old, and i searched msdn.com for newer version for vc++ 6.0 but i cant find any =/ And i have to be able to sort any of 6 items/sub-items when ur clicking the column tops :P, "well thats easy, i done that before..".. erh. no, i have to be able to alphabeticly sort any of the items, without the LVM_SORTITEMSEX message =/ My current idea of solution: Since i can still use the old sort function, i could set up all the lParams to match the right order of the field im intrested in... or can i? All if any help appriciated cheers! ;)
-------------------------When the strawberrys hit the earth..-------------------------
Advertisement
ah, nvm i think i figured it out... i set lparam as an item index, then i just use the item index together with the book data, and the lparamSort in the callback to decide what field to sort after, then just comprare them alphabeticly... wouldnt that work just fine?

Now the question... how do i refine what the user wanna sort it by?, eg. what header the user pushed? =)

cheers!
-------------------------When the strawberrys hit the earth..-------------------------
Oh nevermind, problem solved nice and quitly =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement