• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
AjitG

Conversion from DirectDraw to Direct3D 9

This topic is 4755 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Microsoft has not included DirectDraw in DirectX 9. I have copied this text from the MSDN Website -- " Use of Microsoft DirectDraw is no longer recommended. With the release of DirectX 9.0, all two-dimensional (2-D) functionality is contained within Microsoft Direct3D and its associated helper functions in D3DX. However, the DirectDraw documentation is still available and can be viewed at the MSDN Library Archive at DirectDraw." I have a program which uses Directdraw. I need to convert it to Direct3D (version 9) How can I do this? Where can I get some resource on the web to know how to go about the conversion?

Advertisement
Sorry to post here....

I have posted the same question in DirectX section.
Please post your replies there and not in this section.

Thanks..

This topic is 4755 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.