• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Debug help

This topic is 4751 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I get this: Unhandled exception at 0x10488123 in gamey.exe: User breakpoint. Then i click break, and get this window saying "There is no source code available for the current location." I click disassembly, and get pointed to this line the Disassembly file 10488123 int 3 anybody knows what could be happening.. The callstack doesn't help much.. it only shows > OgreMain_d.dll!10488123()

Advertisement
I see you're running the debug version of the DLL, but I'm not entirly sure how to get the debugger to pop up your source files. Generally when I have a DLL for my project that runs as a debug version, I have that DLL's project as part of my solution. It "just works" then [smile].

This assumes MSVC 2003.

The "int 3" instruction basically means "stop and go to the debugger". There is probably an assert failing somewhere. You'll need to view the actual source to find out what it is.

So yeah - make sure that your solution includes the Ogre library as well as your project. Then the debugger will be able to find the relevent source.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!