• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Project-Delta-One

Any Good Python Tutorials?

This topic is 4837 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Does anyone know any good python (or pyGame) tutorials, or books, for ABSOLUTE begginers? I'm starting with python and would like to sart of from scratch. I thank you all for taking the time to read this PDO

Advertisement
Download Pygame and the python docs. They are free and a great source of learning. Also you could google the book: think like a computer scientist using python. Hope that helps.

I'd recommend the Python.org tutorial as it's very straightforward. I can't speculate on how it would read to someone with no programming experience, though.

[edit]
Just checked the site and also found a Beginner's Guide. That might be a little more what you're looking for. Also, here's a direct link to the tutorial.

Good luck!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!