What the heck with the search engine of gamedev for the forum?

Started by
28 comments, last by bjz 18 years, 10 months ago
Hey, wht heppening??? That make at least 4-5 month that the search engine for gamedev forum as been disabled. What wrong?? Will that ever be reapair someday??? I'm hoping to...
Advertisement
I noticed this too...
it's in teh hospital being nursed back to health :)
Try this.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

it's been a lot longer than 4-5 months. Try 2 years, atleast.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

I wonder what would happen if we brought GameDev up to speed, provided good indexing cues, and used google as a search engine (well, more than we do now). Free search, and an interesting experiment as well!
For as long as I can remember, the search hasn't really worked.
Well, it was gone for a long while, then it came back for a little while and now it is out again.
And Dave did see the ad of penis enlargement, and gazing upon His holy manhood, He did thrust the spam into the firey depths of hell.- Book of Dave, 1:7
What pisses me off about this is that; they can't fix this problem, yet, they keep adding *New* features like that GD Member/Gathering thing.... ARGHH!!

Maybe it's just me that feels this way but, really, they've been saying they were going to fix the search months ago and yet, it has'nt happend. Still, GameDev.net is a REALLY good place to be and I thank the mods/owners for making it one of the best Game developers sites on the net.
I just find it very funny that a programming forum can't (well, hasn't, but saying they can't sounds 'better' as far as the joke goes) fix something that comes up in fairly basic programming classes.
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement