• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Metaphorically

Screenshots from E3

This topic is 4833 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've got screenshots from E3. Hi all, I mostly lurk here, but I thought this would be a good place to pimp my blog. The reason I'm posting today is because I spent the last couple days at E3 and put up most of my pictures to share. They're just the unedited versions, so don't expect magazine-quality stuff, but I covered as much area as I could. I think there are over 500 shots, many of them are unreleased games. Of course a few pics are booth babes too. Over the next couple of weeks, time permitting, I'll be writing up more about what I saw and who I talked to. The two I'm most anxious to get to are the talk on the Unreal 2007 Engine and the demo of AoE3. Let me also say there is nothing quite like talking to the people that actually wrote your favourite game. Fun stuff. Outside of that, in my blog I normally cover some game development topics, some new technology topics and some typical blog-type stuff. Share and Enjoy.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!