• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Trip99

MFCTex sample - anyone got

This topic is 4749 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I just wondered if anyone has the old MFCTex sample that was included with previous versions of the SDK. It has been removed from later versions but it was so useful I decided to write my own replacement. It would be helpful to have access to the original though. Anyone still using an old SDK should still have it - I would appreciate a copy. thanks

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by Trip99
Hi, I just wondered if anyone has the old MFCTex sample that was included with previous versions of the SDK. It has been removed from later versions but it was so useful I decided to write my own replacement. It would be helpful to have access to the original though. Anyone still using an old SDK should still have it - I would appreciate a copy.

thanks

Hi Trip99,
I have this sample from an old SDK. The source with project is 30KB zipped and the compiled .exe is 177KB zipped. I am not sure if the source will compile under later SDKs (not tried) but the compiled .exe runs OK with the latest DX runtimes.

If you are interested, let me know which files you want (zipped source and/or zipped exe).

I can email them to you as attachments or upload to my web space and give you a link (let me know your preference).

HTH,
Cambo_frog

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!