Heightmap Problem

Started by
2 comments, last by _GLoom_ 18 years, 11 months ago
I am having a small Heightmap problem (i dump the heightmap file to a .xml file (x-y-z coords)) and then when i load the heightmap, half of it doesnt appear and a huge quad appears on the top. Can anyone help me?
Advertisement
Can u please show us some relavent code to the problem, like the code of loading the height map and the rendering process.

eh, i knew someone would ask for the code, the problem is, i dont have the code here (i dont have net @ home, will have it in 2 weeks). When my net at home is working i'll post the code. I just tough someone would think of a way to help me without code.
Quote:Original post by nuno_silva_pt
eh, i knew someone would ask for the code, the problem is, i dont have the code here (i dont have net @ home, will have it in 2 weeks). When my net at home is working i'll post the code. I just tough someone would think of a way to help me without code.

Well... if the rendering works ok at first (when you create the terrain),you could try adding the number of triangles you dump at the beginning of the .xml file and make sure you're dumping all terrain triangles and make sure you load them all as well...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement