How to window mode?

Started by
0 comments, last by Pelikaruga 18 years, 11 months ago
Hi, I want to run all of d3d apps in window. I dont want to use full screen mode. How can i do this work. It is so important for me. Please help.
Advertisement
	// Create the main Direct3D object	if ( !( d3d = Direct3DCreate9( D3D_SDK_VERSION ) ) )		return E_FAIL;	// Create the parameters structure, zero it out and set the values	D3DPRESENT_PARAMETERS d3dpp;	ZeroMemory( &d3dpp, sizeof(d3dpp) );	d3dpp.Windowed				= windowMode;	d3dpp.BackBufferWidth		= screenWidth;	d3dpp.BackBufferHeight		= screenHeight;	d3dpp.BackBufferFormat		= pixelFormat;	d3dpp.SwapEffect			= D3DSWAPEFFECT_DISCARD;	d3dpp.Flags					= D3DPRESENTFLAG_LOCKABLE_BACKBUFFER;	// Create the Direct3D device	if ( FAILED( d3d->CreateDevice( D3DADAPTER_DEFAULT, D3DDEVTYPE_HAL, pPolaris->hWnd,									D3DCREATE_SOFTWARE_VERTEXPROCESSING, &d3dpp, &d3dDevice ) ) )	{		return E_FAIL;	}

The key is "windowMode", which is either true or false. If d3dpp.Windowed == true, the application is windowed.

If you are talking about games that you bought running in windowed mode that don't support it ("I want to run all of d3d apps in window.")... don't ask me.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement