[web] /Dev/Nulled Hosting

Started by
38 comments, last by jumpjumpjump 18 years, 9 months ago
I would first like to congratualate Sander for becoming the new moderator here. :) /Dev/Nulled Hosting What do you think of that site so far? All images were done by me. The site is completely CSS based. :) Anyone have any improvements?
Advertisement
Some minor things:
- Two lists of buttons, why is it "sql powered" and also "powered by mysql AND postgresql"?
- The images with text in the title look wrong, I think this is because they are not correctly aligned to the pixel, for instance the "techinically advanced hosting" has some anti aliased pixels below the the baseline, and some letters appear blurred.
Yeah, those are on my list. Thanks for pointiing out the header issue.
Let me know when you have Java (JSP, Servlets) enabled ;)
If there's a server for it, get me a link and I'll install. I would prefure an apache module. :)
It took a while (30 secs) for the page to completely load for me, is this normal?
Yes, I haven't upgraded my connection yet. :P

Here are the server's stats. [grin]
Ohh neato [smile]
Oooo nice looking site. I would improve a little on the color theme but that's just me.
Is this just a sort of hobby of yours or is it supposed to be a professional hosting? If its supposed to be professional "Uber Website" doesn't sound professional at all! You should rename the packages and make it like a car wash menu. Standard (or Basic), Deluxe, Surpreme or something like that. If those don't sound good at least change the Uber to something else lol =)

Nice site overall. Keep up the good work.
Nice site, though change your font from Times New Roman to something... less.. ugly :)
--------<a href="http://www.icarusindie.com/rpc>Reverse Pop Culture

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement