Sign in to follow this  
liquidmetal

The best game development website ever!!!

Hello everyone! I recently made my very own website. Its address is www.liquidmetal.tk . It has got some articles/tutorials on game development. Please visit it and give me feedback. It also has a forum and I am looking for members. So please register in it and use it as much as you can :D The address of the forum is: http://www.getaforum.com/phpbb2/?mforum=sinhautkarsh __________________ Utkarsh Sinha aka Liquidmetal www.liquidmetal.tk

[JohnHattan visits the site]

Yep, you're right. It is indeed the best game development website ever. Gamedev's servers will be shut down as of midnight tonight. G'bye folks!

It is nice you have created a new game development website. But the problem with any website and especially community-oriented websites is gathering an audience. There are many game development websites like yours but very few successfully attract people. Some do; like gamedev here. I don't think there is any (further) demand for game development websites unless they offer something new -- you're website offers exactly nothing currently (although I have not registered). Also, some might consider it a bit rude to post in an existing forum that another forum with the same intentions is available, although I doubt it will drain users from here. However, good luck!

Sign in to follow this