Sign in to follow this  

Couple Industry Questions

This topic is 4617 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm very interested in becoming part of the game making community. I have a serious interest because I enjoy thinking up and developing game ideas. I have a few questions though: 1) Are there any colleges besides Full Sail and UAT that offer BS degrees similar to Game Design? What I mean by similar is not that exact name and maybe not exactly the same classes. I read an article about Rensellear(sic) having one but when I checking their article it did not seem like the same class. 2) Will a degree from full sail get you a job at a game company? 3) Are there any Game Companies in New York City? 4) Is Full Sail an accredited college and would I get 60 credits from graduating. The reason I ask is I am thinking about joining the NYPD and that is a requirement. Thanks for your help.

hmm i take it you havent done any research? Over here in the UK most universities run either games programming or games design courses.

Are there any games companies in NYC? I highly doubt there isnt, considering it's one of the worlds largest cities

Sign in to follow this