• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Sagar_Indurkhya

[.net] Some problems I encountered trying VC++ 2005 beta 2

This topic is 4886 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just got the 3 dvds for the Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 release. It is really cool so far. I just have a few issues with VC++ 2005 Beta 2: A) It gives errors when I try to create a new function in an existing class by right clicking the class in the class display window, and clicking the "add function" B) Same as above for trying to add variables to a class using the "add variable" wizard. C) I would like to know whether the compiler in Visual C++ 2005 Beta 2 an optimizing compiler? If not, can I plug in the free 2003 optimizing compiler they gave out? Has anybody had any luck with any of these problems, or actually had them occur? I was wondering if it is specific to me, because I would have thought this would be a bit hit on the Microsoft Bug Forums. [Edited by - Sagar_Indurkhya on May 31, 2005 8:59:11 PM]

Advertisement
I also noticed that some of my classes sporadically dissappear from the class view, although they are there in the solution explorer, and the compiler has no trouble with them.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!