Highly confidential postions opening now!

Started by
10 comments, last by vNistelrooy 18 years, 10 months ago
Wish you were there when they were making the ps2 or xbox? Well we are taking every game platform ever created or thought out to the last level. We are in search of only wizards in industry, and will only consider three candidates. Lazy people need not apply. Do you have skills? A serious understanding and expertise in so many different areas that you pace back and forth in your house without a job wondering why? I am a twenty three year old entrepreneur that is ready to welcome three qualified candidates to my family. We need to make magic. If you are the wizard and are ready to be make $X,XXX,XXX's, contact me directly at jessethekid420@yahoo.com "We are developing the ultimate console and game technology. Get ready for a new industry...2006" by me, as a speaker at the international convention for young entrepreneurs in Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Advertisement
Please don't spam, this is your forth cross-post.
We need help. This is not spam. I'm not selling anything, I'm merely trying to find qualified people at a niche site.

Think before you speak, jackXss! You're not welcome to apply!

ONLY PEOPLE THAT KNOW HOW TO USE THEIR BRAINS PLEASE!
Now THERE is an interesting idea...knowing how to use ones brain. Since it requires a brain to know something, would not knowing how to use your brain signify the total lack OF a brain? And if it did would you know it?

And for the sake of clerification...it IS spam if you make 4 threads with the exact same topic.
C_C(Enter witty/insightful/profound remark here...)
You can contact me per e-mail. I have 14 years business experience as lead game programmer of several game projects (including the topselling FPS Half-Life 2).
Do not spam our boards. There will only be one warning.

Moving this to the announcement forums, as it really doesn't fit into help wanted.
HAY I WILL JOIN YOUR TEAM I NORMALLY DO NOT LOOK FOR JOBS BUT IT IS HOLDIAY WEEKENDS AND I AM BROAD OK

YES YOU ARE RIGHT I DO SPEND MY TIME PACING BACK AND FORTH WONDERING WHY I DONT HAVE A JOB. OH WHY CANT I FIND SOMEONE ONO THE INTERNET WHO WILL POST A JOB OFFER FOR A NEW AND EXITING COMPANY THAT WILL REFEDINE CONSOLE GAMING BY TAKING IT TO THE LAST LEVEL (IS THAT THE LEVEL WHERE YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE BIG MONSTER THAT IS COMEING OT OF THE LAVA? I NEVER GOT TO THE REAL LAS T LEVEL BECAUSE I ONLY HAD SHARWAR VERSION OF QUAKE LOL)

THE ONLY THING IS I AM NOT A WIZARDS I DID ONCE SEE A FLIM WITH A WIZARD IN IT ONCE THOUGH HE WAS CALLED MERLIN O WAIT THAT WAS A CARTOON LOL

I LOOK FORWARD WITH ANTICIPATION TO HELPING YOU REDEFINE THE CONSOLE UNIVERSE BY TAKING GAMING TO THE LAST LEVEL YOUR COMPANY SOUNDS LIKE IT HAS REAL POTENTIAL TO SCCEED AND I THIK I WOULD KICK MYSELF IF I DIDNT GET IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR LOL

I WILL SEND YOU A COPY OF MY CV VIA HOTMAIL OK

YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT

and whos to say this forum isn't hilarious?
[email=wastedhours@gmail.com]-steve[/email]_______________________Freelance Game Journalist / Designer / Occasional Game Developer[GamingHours.com] [RandomlyAccessed]
What is the compensation? How much upfront, royalties, etc. And give an example of some technical details and architecture that you want used (help limit your "wizards"
I can program in html Am I qualified ?
Author Freeworld3Dhttp://www.freeworld3d.org

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement