Sign in to follow this  

Curving text in Gimp

Recommended Posts

Hi -! I can't find any option in the Gimp where i can curve text, align on a curve, etcetera.. is that a no go in the Gimp? Is there a freeware paint program where i can make nice curling and whirling text ? Thanks-

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this