• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
xyuri

Delphi Code Outlining?

This topic is 4831 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have started a course and have to use Delphi ... Now firstly I need to get it out of my system that I really dont like Delphi, I really hate it. But what would make useing delphi 7 a lot better would be the code outlining of the Microsoft .NET IDE's (Can you tell I like .NET ;-)) .. Is there anything I can do to get this effect? I appreciate any input ... :-) Thanks.

Advertisement
I have done some research and found that Delphi 8 is on the .NET platform ... just making note that this is not what I'm talking about ;-) I only have access to VS.NET and Delphi 7 atm.

Do you mean coloring the text as in syntax highlighting? It would appear(from a qquick googling) that the Delphi7 IDE has built in syntax highlighting...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!