• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
eirikhoem

Visual Shader Composer looking for testers

This topic is 4920 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Not quite sure where to post this, so I put it in here. I'm looking for a handfull of testers for a program I've been working on. It's a Windows (C#, .NET) based application that lets you compose shaders by linking highlevel blocks together. Each block represents a method in GLSL, and they are defined in XML files. Widgets such as sliders, image preview, labels, dropdown lists etc can be attatched to a block and bound to values. These widgets are created with a SDK that's included with the application. GLSL code is generated from the block model and the generated shader code is previewed on a mesh. The application has editors for creating new blocks that should make the process fairly simple. When it comes to testers I'm not just interested in spotting bugs etc, but getting feedback on the feel of the application. Here is a list over the features I'd like testers for at the moment: * general useage of the application (usability of the IDE, major flaws) * building and using custom shader blocks * building widgets for shaderblocks via provided SDK Later on I'll release a public beta for the main load of bugs and feedback. I'll try upload some screenshots tomorrow. If this sounds interesting, reply to this thread. [Edited by - eirikhoem on May 30, 2005 6:36:08 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!