• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Having a ID3DXFont problem

This topic is 4620 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ok I have an app that uses the ID3DXFont to write text to the screen (mouse coords) however I have noticed that after running for a bout 1 minute or so, the text scrambles for about 5 seconds, then returns normal. This repeats about every minute. At the link below is 2 screen shots of normal and scrambled text, and also a .rar file with the 3 source files inside. http://devimg.net/?Post=540 Please if anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. Thanks by the way, this isnt a huge app, so the source isnt very big or complex.

Advertisement
I know its kind of a crappy way to ask for help, saying heres my code, please help me.

However if someone can tell me the tags to type to include source code in this window, I will just post my Font class code, and perhaps someone might see my mistake, if there is one.

Thanks

Quote:
Original post by SelethD
However if someone can tell me the tags to type to include source code in this window, I will just post my Font class code, and perhaps someone might see my mistake, if there is one.

Thanks

Forum FAQ

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement